Applications due 09/30/20
Location: 4303 South 121st Plaza, Omaha, NE, USA
Aquatics Experience Manager – Diventures Omaha, NE
At Diventures, where safety is our number one priority and fun is our number one goal, we are in the relationship business. The Aquatics Experience Manager contributes to the success of Diventures by consistently building positive experiences and lasting relationships with our customers through high-touch, high-communication, personalized customer service. The Aquatics Experience Manager works closely with our customers, the Store Manager, and Diventures team members to maximize both the impact and business results of our store with a primary focus on learn to swim and aquatics programming. As a member of the store management team, the Aquatics Experience Manager assists the Store Manager and the Scuba Experience Manager in the successful operation of the facility and acts as the facility Manager on Duty in the absence of the Store Manager.
Responsible for the performance of the Learn to Swim and aquatics program businesses at their location, the Aquatics Experience Manager reports to the Store Manager and works to optimize the income and profit generation of these revenue streams through the hiring, training and leading of a team of swim teachers, deck managers, lifeguards and aquatics instructors in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
To be successful in their role, the Aquatics Experience Manager must successfully lead their (predominantly young) team in driving the acquisition, instruction, and retention of Learn to Swim and fitness customers while operating a safe, clean, and well-merchandised retail training center. The Aquatics Experience Manager also collaborates continuously with the Aquatics Program Director, Merchant Director and Store Support Team in the effective planning and execution of all aspects of the aquatics experience in their location.
In addition to direct customer service (about half of their time is spent in customer instruction and deck supervision) the Aquatics Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring effective class scheduling, instructor scheduling, student progression, pool management and operation, swim IT system management and instructor certification.
The Aquatics Experience Manager should convey a passion for children, teaching, and training as well as a love of the aquatic environment. The Aquatics Experience Manager works closely with the Aquatics Program Director and the Store Manager to proactively develop new aquatics professionals and ensure effective succession planning. The Aquatics Experience Manager keeps up to date with and maintains all industry safety and training standards for all pool operations and aids the Store Manager and Scuba Experience Manager in the proper operation of the natatorium.
Key Attributes of the Successful Diventures Scuba Experience Manager
- Customer Service Mindset
- Servant Leader
- Sense of Urgency
- Clear Communicator
- Effective Time Manager
- Positive and Professional Image
- Business Acumen
- Positive Mindset
- Problem Solver
- Demonstrable relevant experience in the successful leading of customer-focused teams: prospecting, recruiting, interviewing, selection, training, performance coaching, performance management and separation.
- Solid experience in coordinating a swim program or school.
- Involvement in the national and local swimming community. Not only do you have to be in touch with what is happening in the swimming world overall, but you will also need to be involved with the local swimming community.
- Successful sales leadership experience across varied media: in-person, over the phone, and in writing (email, letters, etc.)
- Experience in efficient resource and financial management: revenue, margin, payroll, expenses.
- Strong preference will be given to those with significant swim management experience, aquatics experience, swim coaching experience, Certified Pool Operators, lifeguards, and aquatics professionals.
How to Apply
Apply on line at https://diventures.applicantlist.com/jobs/
4303 S 121st Plaza
Omaha, NE 68130