Piedmont Swim Team is looking for an Age Group Swim Coach
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Hours: Approximately 3-5 hours/day, Mon-Sat, includes poolside coaching and admin work
- Swim Meets: Approximately 2/month
- Compensation: Competitive, determined by candidates’ qualification and experience
- Start Date: Negotiable
Piedmont Swim Team, Piedmont CA is seeking a swim coach to work primarily with developmental and age group swimmers to assist with implementation of Piedmont Swim Teams’ program. Candidate must be an enthusiastic team player with a flexible, positive attitude and passion for teaching swimming. Must love working with kids and be a role model for swimmers of all ages.
Please visit PST website for our schedule, mission and vision (click here).
In addition to coaching and dryland training, opportunities include extra income through teaching private lessons and a pre-competitive swim program, and continuing professional development.
- Current USA Swimming Coach Member in good standing (background, CPR, First Aid)
- 3+ years swim coaching experience
- Current ASCA Member (Level 2 or higher preferred)
- Technical knowledge/experience: Teamunify’s web/mobile platforms (MainSet, OnDeck, SwimOffice)
- Ability to work with swimmers of different ages and ability levels
- Strong technique background and teaching base
- Passionate about the sport of swimming
Applicants should email resumes, availability and salary requirements to: [email protected].
How to Apply
Applicants should email resumes, availability and salary requirements to: [email protected]