Location: 3003 North A Street, Midland, TX, USA
COM is a privately held non-profit aquatic sports facility, housing an indoor diving facility, a 50M Olympic swimming pool, 2 competition pools (7 pools total), a comprehensive physical therapy clinic and gym located in Midland, Texas. COM is not like any other facility in the county, and our staff is unlike any other group in the country.
COM’s diving facility includes 1M, 3M, 5M, 7M and 10M platforms, four 1M and 3M springboards, a bubbler system and water belts over the springboards and 5M Platform; a dedicated dry-land gym for our divers with trampolines, dry boards, and belts. Our club diving team currently trains over 100 divers each month, ranging in age from 4 – 18 and an adult diving team. Our team won USA Diving Regionals and Zones and finished 9th as a team at USA Diving Nationals. In 2019, COM’s women’s team won Senior Nationals. COM routinely hosts international competitive divers, as well as USA Diving Team members.
In order to facilitate program growth, we are looking to grow our coaching staff, and have an immediate opening for a permanent full time coach.
COM coaches assist with all aspects of operating a club diving program including:
– Daily practices
– Coaching at meets
– Meet management/assistance
– Parent communications
– Administrative duties
– Coaching & judging experience at the JO level or above
– Ability to relate and work well with divers of all ages and levels, parents and staff
– USA Diving/AAU certification, lifeguard certification, CPR (within 30 days of hire date)
– Knowledgeable and experienced with planning and programming
– Experience with dry land hand- and ropes- spotting, and teaching front and back twisters
– Experience with athletes strength and conditioning training, of various ages and ability levels
Total compensation is negotiable, and will be commensurate with experience. COM is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
For more information about this position, or to apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter & references to Laura Retzer, [email protected]
3003 North A Street
Midland TX 79703