Applications due 12/14/20
Date posted: November 23, 2020
Location: Bowling Green, KY, USA
About Race Aquatics: RACE Aquatics is a Board of Directors governed, 501 (c) 3 non-profit located in Bowling Green, KY. RACE Aquatics has approximately 90 + swimmers in 4 groups. We are looking for an Age Group Coach for our club.
**CURRENTLY, RACE AQUATICS HAS ACCESS TO WATER AND IS PRACTICING**
- General administration of the age group team, in a cost-efficient manner.
- Complete additional administrative or operational tasks as assigned by the Head Coach or Board of Directors within the designated time frame.
- Regular communication with the Board of Directors.
- Regular attendance at practice and meets.
- Ensure Race Aquatics swim club stays in compliance with ALL USA and Kentucky Swimming rules and bylaws.
- Ensure Race Aquatics swim club stays in good standing with Warren County Public Schools; consults with the RACE Board on programs and pool time when the RACE Board renews the annual pool contract with Warren County Public Schools
- Collaborate with Head Coach in the development of practice schedules and groups for RACE in coordination with the Warren County High School Swim and Dive Team
- Maintain a consistent practice schedule.
- Manage daily workouts. Including pool setup, cleaning and closure (when needed).
- Primary on-deck coaching responsibilities are for the age group swimmers.
- Oversight of age group team members and progression of swimmers through the program.
- Collaborate with Head Coach on meet schedules and entries.
- Events selection for athletes at meets for Age Group team
- Regular communication with the membership through e-mail and other social media and/or newsletter.
- Parent education.
- Attend team social events whenever possible
- Provide a positive, encouraging, and challenging atmosphere in which all swimmers (regardless of ability) may improve their skills
- Starting salary at $25,000 with the possibility for an increase based on experience
- RACE aquatics agrees to contribute to retirement in the form of a Simple IRA to match up to 3% of the gross salary.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Board President, Liz Fogle, [email protected]
PO Box 61614
Bowling Green, KY 42102