Date posted: April 26, 2021
Location: 3575 Main Highway, Miami, FL, USA
Ransom Everglades Aquatics Club is seeking applications for a part time assistant age group coach. Previous experience working with 12 and under swimmers is preferred. Responsibilities include coaching up to two hours in the evening, attending swim meets on various weekends, and other duties prescribed by the head coach. Candidates who can contribute to the distinctiveness of the Ransom Everglades community are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience working with children and a strong background in swimming
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a strong desire to work within the framework of the head coaches goals for the team which may require additional training and/ or certification
- Passion for working with swimmers; ability to work with a variety of people
- Flexibility of time necessary to make commitment to varying time needs of the position
- Satisfactory background check, to include criminal background and driving record check
- Up to date or willing to obtain CPR, First Aid, AED instructor certification
- Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- respond to emergencies,
- respond quickly to sounds,
- move safely over wet, uneven terrain or in confined spaces,
- see and respond to dangerous situations.
An equal opportunity employer, Ransom Everglades is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff from racial and ethnic groups that have been traditionally underrepresented in education. All employees are expected to support Ransom Everglades’ commitment to function as a diverse, caring, inclusive community
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email application materials (to [email protected] & [email protected]), including a cover letter addressing their interest in and qualifications for the position, their resume, a completed application and names and contact information for three professional references. Application review begins immediately and will continue until the position has been filled. Please reference the position in the subject line of your email.