Applications due 11/16/21
Date posted: October 21, 2021
Location: Flower Mound, TX, USA
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organized age group coach who is dedicated to developing quality age group swimmers through our established curriculum focused on fundamental stroke technique. This coach will be working directly with our Head Age Group Coach to establish technically efficient swimmers.
- Conducts 5-6 workouts per week for approximately 25 hours a week. Attends 1-2 swim meets a month.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the LAC curriculum.
- Prepare, approve, and submit swimmers’ meet entries.
- Recommend practice level placement and changes for all swimmers in currently in practice groups and in one group below current training group.
- Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within LAC and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches at each site.
- Creates smaller workout groups within the larger group for the purpose of providing more challenging workouts to all swimmers in the group
- College Degree (preferred)
- One-year competitive swim coaching experience (preferred)
- ASCA Level 2 Certified Coach (preferred)
- 5 years competitive swimming experience (preferred)
- Energetic, patient and gives simple instructions.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including email, Internet navigation, and Microsoft Office software.
How to Apply
To find out more about the program, please visit www.swimlac.org
Inquiries submit resume to Head Coach Jason Walter ([email protected]).