Date posted: August 4, 2022
Location: 10001 North 127th East Avenue, Owasso, OK, USA
Position: Age Group Developmental Coach
Trident Aquatics, located just north of Tulsa, Oklahoma, is searching for great coach who loves mentoring and developing age group swimmers! Trident is a relatively small club, (approx 95 swimmers) and as such, strives to provide very individualized attention to our swimmers. We embrace a continuous learning culture and take advantage of emerging technology in our sport. We are coach-owned, and empower coaches to create the culture and standards within our program. Our athletes range in age from 7 to 23, and we have placed swimmers at Sectionals, Futures, Jr. National, Nationals and the Olympic (Tokyo ’20). Our club owns our own training facility (25 yard, 8 lane pool, custom gym with Rogue equipment, teach room, etc), and have complete use of our water, 7 days/week. We also have an in-house swim academy with their own dedicated teaching pool. While we ensure all coaches have exposure to every training group, we are specifically looking for an outstanding coach for our younger/newer swimmers, typically aged 7-14.
For further insight into our program and facility, visit www.TridentAquatics.Club
Compensation: Competitive compensation provided, commensurate with experience, coaching role and career track.
1) Member in good standing with USA Swimming: Coach Member
2) Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessarily required
3) Enthusiasm and demonstrated high-level leadership, acumen and athlete success track record
4) Strong communication skills (swimmer, parent, staff) via oral and electronic means
5) A career-minded intent, with entrepreneurial and developmental skills
6) Clear, demonstrable emphasis and preference towards the importance of a team’s culture, mentoring, teaching and its value on overall success in young people.
How to Apply
Please send resume and two references, or direct questions to:
Trident Aquatics Club
10001 N 127th East Ave, Owasso, OK 74055