A3 Performance is the fastest growing brand of performance swimwear in the United States due to our innovation, quality, and exceptional customer service. We strive to inspire and enrich the sport of swimming by developing and producing innovative, impactful, and affordable products. Our Mission is to motivate swimmers, coaches, and our staff to be their very best – to be A3 Performers.
As our brand grows, so is our team! We’re looking for swim savvy candidates to work with our US and International Markets as an Account Manager.
Position: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Oconomowoc, WI (Halfway between Milwaukee and Madison)
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Be an effective communicator – This is a people position, so know how to talk to people, write to people, oh and smile at people.
- Possess good computer skills – Natural tech savviness is extremely beneficial. It will make the learning process smoother and more fun.
- Be organized – Know how to prioritize time and responsibilities. We work with a variety of people and teams and it’s important to stay on top of your work.
- Willingness to learn new products and procedures – The best part of any job! A3 Performance is rapidly growing and we are making exciting changes along the way. Be prepared to grow, change, and learn with us.
- Work individually and within a team – Much like a swim team, each employee has their own goals and commitments, but we all work a heck of a lot better together.
- Build and service relationships – With teams, coaches, athletes, parents, customers, co-workers, and the boss of course.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude – When we each give it our best every day, we all get better, and so does the brand.
- Manage the order process from receipt through fulfillment – Work with teams throughout their season, from start to finish.
- Work occasional evenings and weekends – Note: Occasional.
- *Extra Perk – Know swimming! Whether you swam in high school, coached for a summer, swam in college, lifeguarded one time, let us know. The Performance Swimwear Company LOVES swimmers!
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to Dan at [email protected]