2018 MEN’S NCAA SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 21 – Saturday, March 24
- Jean K. Freeman Aquatic Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Defending champion: Texas (3x) (results)
- Psych Sheet
- Live results
- Championship Central
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Finals, All Prelims on BTN2GO; Friday/Saturday Finals on WatchESPN
- Thursday prelims heat sheet
Swimmers are competing in day 2 prelims of the 2018 Men’s NCAA Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This morning’s action included the 50 free, which included American Record holder Caeleb Dressel of Florida and 3 more of the all-time top 10 fastest performers: NC State’s Ryan Held, Minnesota’s Bowen Becker, and Cal’s Ryan Hoffer. Dressel got after it in prelims, taking down his own record with a quick 18.11.
Tonight in finals, he has a chance to be the first man ever under 18 from a flat start. This morning’s swim came after a 17.96 relay split in the 200 free relay. Dressel will be joined in the final by Held (18.69), Becker (18.88), and Hoffer (19.04), so we’ll see 4 of the fastest men ever in the heat. Indiana’s Blake Pieroni, who rocked an American Record in the 200 free with his historic 1:29 last night, will join them after putting up an 18.93 for 4th.
ALL-TIME TOP PERFORMERS: MEN’S 50 YARD FREE
ALL-TIME TOP PERFORMANCES: MEN’S 50 YARD FREE