2017 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 25
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Event Previews
- Live Results
Alabama’s Connor Oslin popped off the 11th fastest performance ever in the 100 back this morning at the 2017 Men’s NCAA Championships. Oslin turned in a 44.59, just a hundredth behind John Shebat‘s relay leadoff from last night as the all-time number 11 performance.
With that, Oslin, the SEC Champion, now surpasses Olympic champion and former Florida Gator Ryan Lochte as the 5th fastest 100 backstroker in history. He was previously the 6th fastest performer with his 44.73 from the 2017 SEC Championships. In tonight’s final, Oslin will go head-to-head with Shebat and Ryan Murphy, who will be swimming on either side of him.
All Time Top 10 Performers:
All Time Top 10 Performances: