2017 WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 15 – Saturday, March 18
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Georgia (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Event Previews
- Live Stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Live Results
This afternoon at the 2017 NCAA Women’s Championships, Olivia Rosendahl of Northwestern was the top qualifier on the women’s platform with 339.00 points. Yesterday, we were writing a very similar story, as Rosendahl qualified first on the 3-meter yesterday afternoon. However, she ended up eighth overall, and Minnesota senior diving standout Yu Zhou took the crown instead.
Indiana’s Jessica Parratto finished second in the prelims with 333.40 points. She could give a boost to Indiana, currently eighth in points and well within reach of 6th-place Minnesota. But, Minnesota has their own platform finalist with Lexi Tenenbaum, who qualified seventh with 269.00. Purdue’s Emily Meaney qualified third with 308.95 points, and Rebecca Quesnel out of Florida International was fourth with 290.95.