2020 INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING LEAGUE – MATCH 7
- Thursday, November 5: 4pm-6pm CET/9am-11am U.S. Central
- Friday, November 6: 4pm-6pm CET/9am-11am U.S. Central
- Duna Arena – Budapest, Hungary
- Short Course Meters (SCM) format
- ISL Technical Handbook
- 2020 ISL Scoring Format
- 2020 ISL Prize Money and Bonuses
- How To Watch
- Omega Results
- Teams: London Roar, Tokyo Frog Kings, Cali Condors, New York Breakers
- Full Results
Reported by Retta Race.
MEN’S BREASTSTROKE SKINS
Shymanovich opened the men’s skins with a lifetime best of 25.57. Shymanovich was able to jackpot the slowest four swimmers; the same four who were eliminate from the race. Shymanovich’s Energy Standard teammate Felipe Lima got into the next round from fourth. Iron’s Sakci and Toronto’s McKee were 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
The favourites Shymanovich and Sakci did what they had to do here, getting to the wall first and eliminating Lima and McKee. This time, however, it was Sakci who got his hand on the wall first. With one round win each, the final race of the meet will come down to who has the most left in the tank in the third round.
With an early lead in the final round, Sakci was able to defeat Shymanovich to take the event. Sakci was consistent throughout the race, swimming a 25.5 to close out Match 7. The second skins victory for Sakci gave him enough points to win the MVP award for the meet.