2016 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS
- Sunday June 26th-Sunday July 3rd, 2016
- Century Link Center – Omaha, Nebraska
- Friday-Sunday – Prelims – 11:00 am EDT Finals – 7:45 pm EDT
- SwimSwam Preview Links & Schedule
- NBC Televison Coverage Schedule
- Psych Sheets
- Thursday morning heat sheets
- Live results
Ryan Lochte of SwimMAC, who has already made the U.S. Olympic team in the 200 free, has scratched out of the men’s 200 back this morning. He was the fourth seed. Instead, he will be putting his focus on the 200 IM, where he is seeded fourth with 1:55.81.
His 800 free relay teammate Jack Conger is also sitting the event out, after coming in seeded 13th with 1:58.54.
2016 U.S. Olympic team member and 100 breast second-place finisher Katie Meili of SwimMAC is dropping the 100 free to focus on the 200 breast. She was seeded 22nd in the 100 free.
Third seed 2016 U.S. Olympic team member in the 400 free and the 200 free Conor Dwyer has dropped the 200 IM, where he was seeded third. Fourth seed Josh Prenot, who has the finals of the men’s 200 breast tonight, is out as well.
Other scratches include: