7th FINA World Junior Swimming Championships 2019
- 50-Meter Course
- Duna Arena, Budapest (Hungary)
- Pool swimming: Tuesday, August 20 – Sunday, August 25, 2019
- Heats 9:30am GMT+2 (3:30 am EDT / 12:30 am PDT)/ Semifinals and Finals 5:30pm GMT+2 (11:30am EDT / 8:30am PDT)
- Meet site
- Entries book
- FinaTV Live Stream(subscription required)
- Live results
- Day 6 Finals heat sheets
USA’s Maxine Parker moved up two more spots in the 17-18 50m free rankings with her finals swim in Budapest. Her time of 24.75 was a 0.21 second drop from her semi-final swim on Saturday, and now puts her behind only Simone Manuel’s time of 24.56 on the all-time list.
Parker came into the meet with a seed time of 25.21, which she went at the 2019 U.S. Nationals, meaning she has dropped almost a half second throughout the course of this meet.
Parker finished 0.04 seconds behind teammate Gretchen Walsh and 0.18 ahead of Australia’s Meg Harris. All three of the top finishers went sub-25.
|6||25.00||Kara Lynn Joyce||8/13/2004|
She is ranked third in the world for the 50m free for 18-and-under women this year.
- Mariia Kameneva RUS – 24.31
- Gretchen Walsh USA – 24.71
- Maxine Parker USA – 24.75
- Quingfeng Wu CHN – 24.77
- Menghui Zhu CHN – 24.80
- Julie Jensen DEN/Meg Harris AUS – 24.89
- Freya Anderson GBR/ Neza Klancar SLO – 25.12
- Grace Cooper USA – 25.16