Applications due 05/15/18
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Aquatic Sports, Love to Sell, & Believe in providing Superior Service – Join the ZUMO Sales Team as our Southern California Team Sales Representative.
ZUMO is a boutique performance swimwear and team apparel brand. Our mission is to allow athletes to perform their best while representing their team through uniquely designed, high quality swimwear & apparel. Our goal is to provide superior service by making team ordering an easy, fast & fun experience. All our swimwear is designed with love, tested by athletes and produced in California.
The Team Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business through lead generation, prospecting and networking while also growing current accounts and building customer loyalty.
In-depth knowledge and/or experience in aquatic sports is essential. Candidate must live (or be able to commute daily) to the Orange County area.
Sales & Customer Service
- Grow/build network of client prospects
- Actively convert prospects to accounts
- Provide superior customer service throughout the entire order process
- Maintain and grow current ZUMO accounts
- Market outreach through participation in ZUMO sponsored events/trade shows
- Suggest marketing opportunities to grow customer base & brand awareness
- Work collaboratively with ZUMO Team to improve products, processes and service
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage work load, priorities and schedule
- Timely response to all customer inquiries critical
- Detail-oriented & able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Valid Drivers License, insurance and personal vehicle required
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. Position is in Southern California (Ideal candidate will live within the Orange County Area). Seasonality of the business may require the Team Sales Representative to work extended hours as necessary to meet business objectives and customer needs. On a monthly basis Sales Representative will visit the headquarters in San Leandro, California.
Base salary plus sales commission. NG Sports offers medical benefits, Simple IRA, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays per year, expenses and mileage reimbursement.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants: Please apply with your resume and cover letter demonstrating your qualifications as well as the reason for your interest in the position, as well as your desired pay rate to [email protected] by May 15, 2018. Please reference JobID: SS-SCSR.
2074 Farallon Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577
phone: (510) 352-9866