Applications due 08/28/18
Location: 1105 North Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Develop, supervise, and administrate varsity swim program
- Provide instruction, plan, and coordinate practices
- Work with administration in developing schedules and hiring of swim staff
- Perform all administrative duties as assigned by administration
- Maintain knowledge of modern teaching and coaching techniques and follow all state and national association rules.
- Assist in overseeing security, maintenance, and improvement of swim facility.
- Extensive knowledge of meet management software and timing systems
- Yearly evaluations of all aspects of swim program.
- Successful coaching experience at the varsity level preferred but not required
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully lead and work with the administration, student-athletes, coaching staff, and community.
- WSI certification preferred, not required
How to Apply
The application can be found at:
Inquiries can be made to:
Joel Strode, athletic director