Applications due 07/16/17
Darren Mew Sports and Fitness Ltd (“DMSFL”) is seeking a swim and fitness instructor/coach in the Cayman Islands. The position will primarily be a “learn to swim” instructor for children aged 4-10 years but the applicant should also be comfortable coaching club level swimmers. DMSFL manages a thriving swim school and also provides coaches to one of the local Swim Teams “Seven Mile Swimmers”. We cater for private clients, schools, camps and ocean classes. The successful candidate would need to be aged 18 years or older and be available to ideally commence employment on 1 September 2017.
The applicant must have the following qualifications and skills:
- USA/UK or another equivalent coaching qualifications
- Current CPR, First Aid, AED certification
- Experience teaching babies to adults
- Experience coaching beginner to advance swimmers
- Comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean police record
- Fluent (written and oral) in the English Language
- References available upon request
Additional sports/fitness qualifications and experience would also be highly favored.
Benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Pension/Health Insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation (in addition to Cayman Islands public holidays)
- Tax free salary
- Residing in the Caribbean with golden sand and crystal clear waters!!!
How to Apply
Email Resume to: [email protected]