Applications due 07/01/18
Description: Full time Senior Head Coach
Works with CEO/Head Coach to help create a Senior group that emphasizes team, peak performance and a positive, inclusive culture.
Job duties include:
- Coaches all Senior level groups. Includes middle school, high school and seasonal college athletes.
- Designs season plan to include growth, skill acquisition, dryland/strength training and mental aspects of the sports for peak performance.
- Assists swimmers and parents with college recruiting.
- Helps athletes set goals.
- Maintains record of swimmer attendance and progress.
- Handles all meet entries for Senior.
- Sets Sr meet schedule and attends meets with Senior swimmers. May attend other meets at the direction of the CEO/Head Coach.
- Uses video equipment as an instructional tool.
- Maintains calendar on website for parents and schedules practice times for groups with approval of CEO/Head Coach.
- Sends out bi-weekly email to parents that includes emphasis for the week, schedule and any other important information.
- Conducts at least one parent meeting per season.
- Available for parent/coach conferences during the fall/winter and spring/summer seasons.
- Returns emails/voicemails within 24 hours.
- Helps with set up of hosted events.
- Other administrative duties may be assigned by Head Coach/CEO.
Compensation: Competitive salaried position commensurate with experience. Includes
paid vacation, reimbursement of travel costs, monthly health benefit stipend and professional development.
Start Date: August 2018 or sooner if available.
Requirements: USA Coaching Certification, Lifeguard certification, Background check
ASCA level 3 and above prefered 3+ years experience coaching Senior level swimmers with a track
record of performance.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume and 3 references to Head Coach/CEO Brandon Converse at [email protected]
PO Box 6147
Grand Rapids, MI 49506