Applications due 08/31/19
Location: Wellesley, MA, USA
Crimson Aquatic- Wellesley
We are seeking qualified and dynamic coaches to work with our Age Group/ Senior Program (ages 11-16). Qualified candidates will have a background in competitive swimming, previous coaching or teaching experience, and expertise in swimming technique. A positive attitude and a passion for working with young people are essential. Compensation is highly competitive.
This coaching position entails:
- Attending and assisting in swim team practices and meets
- Providing instruction which emphasizes the importance of proper technique, teamwork, and sportsmanship
- Organizing productive workouts under the direction of the Head Coaches
- Other duties, as needed
Qualified individuals must demonstrate:
- Thorough knowledge of swimming technique and teaching skills
- The ability to effectively manage young athletes while motivating and engaging them
- Effective communication with parents, athletes and other coaches
This position is available immediately and will remain open until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and three references to Susan Trainer, [email protected]