Date posted: July 12, 2021
Location: Radnor High School, 130 King of Prussia Rd, Wayne, Radnor, PA 19087, USA
Radnor Aquatic Club is searching for a candidate to lead our developmental program. Our developmental program consists of 3 pre varsity groups and a swim lesson program.
A successful candidate will:
– Spend 8-12 hours a week on deck with the developmental groups
– Spend 5-10 hours per week on team administration, including but not limited to:
– Staff and Hire instructors for the Developmental Program
– Handle all communication associated with the Developmental program.
– Handle all intake communications with people interested in the Club.
– Organize evaluations for new swimmers
– Work with the varsity coaches to design a program for swimmers future progression.
– Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
– Previous experience coaching or teaching swim lessons is required.
– Pay will start between $20-$30 an hour based on experience, with the potential for growth based on the success of the program.
How to Apply
If interested please submit your resume to Jeremy Byrne ([email protected])