Applications due 12/05/17
Long Beach Polytechnic High School is located in Long Beach, CA. Our program is in CIF Division II and part of the Moore League. The position will only be for the boy’s program and is a semester stipend job. The position will be assisting the Head Coach in organizing, managing, and coaching the boy’s program during the spring semester of 2018.
Applicants must be approachable, energetic, knowledgeable about competitive swimming, and show enthusiasm and experience working with high school swimmers of different ability levels.
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- LBUSD approved
- Coaching swimming experience (1 years minimum)
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Basic computer skills ie. Email, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Can effectively create and lead a time managed swim practice.
- Demonstrate swimming skills effectively.
- Knows how to set up equipment for competition and practice: Lane lines, touchpads, clocks, etc.
- Assist Head Age Group Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet entries, team social events, and communications with parents.
- Assist and manage team managers and state keepers.
- Uphold the LBUSD policy
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter, and references to:
Head Coach of Long Beach Polytechnic High School Boys Swim & Dive
Coach Eddie Kim
700 E Ocean Blvd #2702
Long Beach, CA 90802