Applications due 06/15/18
Head Swim Coach
Lead and grow the Water Warriors swim program. Create a fun, safe, inviting and accommodating learning environment for each swimmer. Build strong relationships with participants and continually challenge them.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
*Write, implement, and lead practice workouts for all ability levels including interval and speed work.
*Professionally and tactfully diffuse and resolve conflicts regarding swimmers and parents.
*Firmly and professionally enforce all FPWW policies and procedures.
* Acknowledge and respond to members quickly and efficiently.
* Identify and recruit strong talent to help develop a successful swim program.
* Strong management and leadership skills for daily practices.
* Establish, encourage, and maintain the culture of the team and its mission and goals.
* Work directly with and under the direction of the Team Manager to create an organized and effective program.
High School diploma or GED
* One-year swim coaching experience
* Swim lesson instruction experience (preferred)
* One-year customer service (preferred)
* One-year experience working with children (preferred)
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations:
* USA Swimming Coaches membership (completed before first day of practice)
* Lifeguard and First Aid (completed within 60 days of hire)
* Red Cross CPR-PR/AED (completed within 60 days of hire)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
* Proper technique knowledge and instruction of all four competitive strokes
* Excellent leadership and management skills
* Ability to multitask and learn and adapt quickly
* Energetic, engaging, enthusiastic and motivational
* Excellent and effective customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Open minded and willing to take direction and continue education of swimming
* Basic knowledge of Team Unify, Meet/Team Manager and USA Swimming operations
How to Apply
Email Resume to Aquatics Manager, Mollie Wright at [email protected]
360 N. Wilmor Road, Washington, IL 61571