Applications due 02/23/23
Date posted: February 6, 2023
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
We are seeking high performing leaders for posts commencing in August 2023. To lead and oversee the development and performance of swimming across the whole school. Swimming is a key area of sporting success at Harrow Bangkok and students pathway through lesson provision, after school activity and Sports Academy will receive superb teaching and coaching, have ample opportunity to learn, love and develop water confidence whilst providing structures to compete at the highest level.
The role of Head of Aquatics will raise the profile of swimming, provide opportunities for staff to enhance subject knowledge and lifesaving, celebrate development and performance whilst inspiring a generation of students to enjoy swimming. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements.
Experience and qualifications
• Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
• Minimum Level 2 Coaching Qualification in swimming. A knowledge of the Hy-Tek swim sports software and Schoolsbuddy platform would be an advantage
• Minimum three years’ teaching experience
• Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (Plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as appropriate)
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked and no question regarding suitability to work with children
• Appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Thursday, 23rd February 2023 at 07.00AM Thailand Time (early applications encouraged)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
• Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok [email protected]
Please find Prospectus in this link.
More information is available on our website in this link.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the link here: https://www.recruittoharrowis.com/#Harrow_Bangkok
45 Soi Kosumruamchai 14, Kosumruamchai Road
Don Mueang Subdistrict, Don Mueang District