Date posted: July 2, 2021
Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
SWMKE (Swim Milwaukee) is a growing coach-owned team located on the southeast side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The team is seeking an individual interested in serving as the team’s Head Age Group Coach starting with the 2021-22 Short Course Season. This is an excellent opportunity to join the staff of an ever-growing competitive program/business and become a key contributor in the further development of a privately owned team.
– 2 or more years of coaching experience highly preferred
– Competitive swimming experience
– Willingness to help promote and grow the program
– High School Graduate or equivalent
– Must pass a background check
– Planning and implementing SWMKE’s Age Group program in and out of the water in coordination with the Head Coach.
– Actively promote and grow the SWMKE Age Group program.
– Handle Age Group administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach, including but not limited to, developing the season training plans and goals for all Age Group training levels, the construction of daily practices, Age Group meet entries, Age Group parent and swimmer communication.
– Approximately 15-20 deck and administrative hours a week (including meets) are required.
– Flexible evening availability plus weekend availability is a must.
– $20-$30 per hour depending on experience with the potential to develop into a salaried position after one year with the team.
– SWMKE will reimburse expenses to become certified if needed.
– Additional optional income opportunities include private lessons and coaching the Masters team.
How to Apply
Anyone interested in more information should contact Ethan at [email protected]
1706 E Iron St