Location: 1900 West Olney Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, USA
La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA), a Division I member of the NCAA and a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference, is accepting applications for the position of Graduate Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach.
The successful candidate will assist in conducting the men’s & women’s swimming program within the philosophy and guidelines set forth by La Salle University, the NCAA, and the Atlantic 10 Athletic Conference. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: coaching, recruiting, scheduling, budget management, academic monitoring, and other duties as assigned by the Head Swimming Coach. Bachelor’s Degree and valid driver’s license required.
- Assist with the development of practice materials and lead practice accordingly under the direction of the head coach.
- Assist with travel plans, planning and coordinating program events.
- Provide leadership to facilitate academic and personal success for the team’s student-athletes.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Must be accepted into Graduate School at La Salle University.
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills required.
- Computer literacy with an emphasis on spreadsheets preferred.
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certification.
- Required to work early mornings and weekends.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until a successful candidate is chosen.
How to Apply
Applicants should provide a cover letter, current resume, and list of 3 professional references to Jamie Platt
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141