Applications due 09/01/20
Date posted: July 1, 2020
Location: 933 W Bay Rd, Cayman Islands
- Looking for happy Self Driven and Highly Motivated Experienced Full-Time Swimming Teacher that can teach from Baby classes, Learn to swim, stroke Improve classes all the way up to adults.
- You will need reliable transport and Clean and up to date Drivers license as you will be driving around the island teaching classes at Private Residencies.
- Working 5 1/2 days per week, teaching private and group classes .
- 10 paid vacation days per calendar year plus bank Holidays (Vacation starts after 3 months probation period)
- Clean Police Record/Report
- Three to Five years experience in teaching babies to adults in group and private classes.
- Qualification required: Valid Swimming Teachers Certification, up to date Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED or equivalent.
- first 3 month Salary: KYD$ 2,300/ USD $2,804, minus 1/2 medical contribution plus $150KYD / $182USD Gas/Phone contribution. After 3 months there is a performance based increase in salary and commission starts.
How to Apply
If interested please email me your up to date Resume/ CV and cover letter and picture and date of birth.