Date posted: March 14, 2023
Location: 10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL, USA
Essential Job Duties:
- On deck skill instruction/coaching
- Travel with team for competitions
- Trip reconciliation when required
- Administrative responsibilities as assigned
- Recruitment of highly qualified student athletes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization.
- Current CPR/AED certification or ability to obtain within two months of employment.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout the country.
- Experience in Diving at the NCAA Division I level.
- Experience with effective leadership, communication, coaching, and recruiting skills.
Additional Job Description
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply here:
10501 Fgcu Blvd S