Applications due 07/01/18
Location: Brockport, NY, USA
The College at Brockport is seeking an Assistant Coach for the Golden Eagles Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving program. The position can be constructed as a 10 month or 12 month contract depending on what suits the accepted candidate. Includes $10,000 salary , tuition waivers for graduate classes, on-campus housing, and meals also provided.
The candidate should possess the desire and ability to help recruit and build a winning Division III team and have an open mind towards new and unique methods of training.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Acceptance into a Graduate Program at The College at Brockport
* College swimming or coaching experience
* Red Cross certification: Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR
* Valid driver’s license
Duties include but not limited to:
* Recruiting: Identify and contact prospective student-athletes that meet the requirements of the college. Including: off-campus visits, arranging on-campus visits, and be primary contact with admissions regarding all recruiting processes.
* Implement and facilitate practices within the prescribed training methods
* Maintain all team social media
* Arrange team travel including meals and hotels
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Contract Duration: 2 years
How to Apply
Email resume, cover letter and 3 references to: [email protected]
Head Coach Swimming and Diving
The College at Brockport
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, New York 14420