Date posted: May 8, 2023
Location: 392 South Donahue Drive, Auburn, AL, USA
The Assistant Swim Coach assists the Head Swimming & Diving Coach in the planning and operation of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams. This position is responsible for the training and recruitment of men and women swimmers and assists in all aspects of the team as assigned by the head coach. As well as identifying, recruiting, and yielding student-athletes in accordance with Auburn University and the NCAA guidelines.
- Credentials should reflect proven success in coaching, recruiting, and working with student athletes.
- Knowledgeable of NCAA rules
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- This position requires a clean, valid unrestricted driver’s license that has been in effect for at least three years, and the ability to meet DOT standards for driver’s license.
- Regular physical exertion, walking and exposure to weather are required; ability to travel; light lifting required (50 pounds and under); and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to workdays, evenings, and weekends, and to travel in person and stay overnight (for one or more nights) for all regular and post-season games, conferences, and tournaments as identified and directed by the Head Coach.
How to Apply
If interested in applying, click link to be directed to the application. Applications must include all work history and education details even if attaching a resume.