Applications due 05/11/18
Friends Select School is a 550-student, co-educational, prekindergarten through twelfth grade, college preparatory, independent school located in Center City Philadelphia. The school carries out its mission in a manner reflective of the spiritual and social testimonies of the Religious Society of Friends.
Friends Select School is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Head Aquatics Club Coach/Aquatics Director to lead our year-round age group team of approximately 70 athletes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating practices of the Gold group, coordinating coaching staff, attending meets, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Meet all USA Swimming coaching requirements, ASCA level 2 or higher
- At least four years of swim coaching experience with head coach experience preferred
- Current Lifeguard Instructor and Lifeguard certifications
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, decision making and conflict resolution
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Possess the administrative skills needed to carry out the various responsibilities of the program which include but are not limited to the management of swimmer enrollment, oversite of fee payments, request for payment submittals, time card management, and other administrative responsibilities as outlined in the job description.
This position would be eligible for the benefit package available to all full-time employees at the school. The annual salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, coaching philosophy statement, resume and contact information for 3 professional references by mail or email to:
Friends Select School
Director of Athletics