2016 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS
- Sunday June 26th-Sunday July 3rd, 2016
- Century Link Center – Omaha, Nebraska
- Friday-Sunday – Prelims – 11:00 am EDT Finals – 7:45 pm EDT
- SwimSwam Preview Links & Schedule
- NBC Televison Coverage Schedule
- Psych Sheets
- Friday heat sheets
- Live results
2016 Rio Olympian in the 400 IM Elizabeth Beisel of Bluefish has scratched the 800 free, but her hand injury from earlier this week is not keeping her from swimming the 200 back, in which she is seeded third.
Aggie Swim Club’s ninth-seed Sarah Henry has also cut the women’s 800 free for this morning.
After making the Olympic team in the 100 distance, SwimMAC’s Kathleen Baker is out of the women’s 200 backstroke.
Although Matt Grevers of Tucson did not scratch the 50 free for this morning, watch for a no-show in the event from the tenth seed, after missing the Olympic team in both the backstroke events.
Other scratches include:
- 32nd seed Jack Conger, who has already made the Olympic squad in the 800 free relay, scratched the men’s 50 free.
- 23rd seed Maddy Tegner scratched the women’s 800 free.
- Georgia’s Gunnar Bentz, the eighteenth seed, has scratched the men’s 100, most likely to rest for his 200 IM final tonight.
- NYAC’s 20th seed Megan Romano dropped the 200 back for this morning.