SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Capacity (Base) Building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: National/ Collegiate Level, Senior Age Group/ High School State Level
- Weeks until target meet: 19 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
MLK Day: Courage, Commitment, Inspiration!
8×100 [fr dpc/IM scull/ IM drill/ IM swim highest level flow x2 @ 4 Bob’s + 2 bottom shooters]
50 kick best bp prime g3 @1:00
3×25 kick g5 1fl/1bk/1br @:40
[last 2 rounds add short finz]
[Fr=300 @b, flow best rythym IM=100 Fast!]
A) 1:10/1:30 B) 1:15/1:35 C)1:20/1:40….
2×75 pull B g2-g4
3×25 pull g5
WD with time