2018 WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 14th – Saturday, March 17th
- McCorkle Aquatic Pavillion — Columbus, OH
- Prelims 9AM/Finals 5PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Stanford (results)
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPNU
- Championship Central
- Event-by-Event Previews
- Psych Sheet
- Saturday Prelims Heat Sheet
- Live Results
In her final individual event of a stellar meet, Louisville’s Mallory Comerford became the #2 performer all-time in the 100 free.
She went 46.20, splitting 22.44/23.76 — the #5 performance of all-time. Comerford took 2nd to Stanford’s Simone Manuel, who went 45.65, the #2 performance of all-time. Manuel now owns the four fastest times in history, with her #1 time standing at 45.56.
Cal’s Abbey Weitzeil was third in 46.74, .45 off her best time — she now moves down to the #3 performer of all-time.
Comerford was 45.74 on her 400 medley relay anchor leg Thursday night.
Top 10 All-Time Performers: Women’s 100 Free
Top 10 All-Time Performances: Women’s 100 free
|7||Olivia Smoliga||46.30 (T-5)|
|8||Simone Manuel||46.30 (T-5)|