Reported by Karl Ortegon.
2018 US WINTER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- November 28th-December 1st, 2018
- Greensboro Aquatic Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Psych Sheets
- Short Course Time Trial Info
- Live Stream
- Friday Finals Heat Sheet
- Prelims/Finals at 9 am / 5 pm ET
- LCM (50m)
MEN’S 100 FREE FINALS
- 2020 Olympic Trials Cut: 50.49
You don’t see Nathan Adrian losing the 100 free all too often, but he was just touched out by Team Elite’s Michael Chadwick at the wall, 48.57 to 48.59. Those are both great times for right now, as they rank #2 and #3 in the world rankings.
While Adrian is seemingly able to go a 48-mid in his sleep, that’s just the eighth time that Chadwick has ever been under 49, and it was right off of his best of 48.44 from this summer.
Yale’s Henry Gaissert took the B-final (50.52), just three hundredths off of the Olympic Trials cut.