2021 INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING LEAGUE – SEASON 3, MATCH 10
- Saturday, September 25 – Sunday, September 26
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST (8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Local Time)
- Piscina Felice Scandone, Naples, Italy
- Short Course Meters (25m – SCM) Format
- ISL Season 3 Schedules, Start Times, & More
- Teams Competing: Aqua Centurions, Team Iron, Tokyo Frog Kings, New York Breakers
- Omega Live Results
- Start Lists
Barbora Seemanova notched the third national record of the day for Team Iron swimmers on Saturday at the International Swimming League’s Match 10.
Seemanova went 4:02.09 in the women’s 400-meter freestyle, besting her own previous record of 4:03.22 set at ISL Match 3 on Sept. 2. Earlier in the day, both Ingeborg Løyning and Erik Persson set national records in the 200 back and 200 breast, respectively.
Seemanova, the Czech record holder in the short course meters 100 through 800 freestyles, split 27.36/29.20/30.65/31.36/31.37/31.63/30.77/29.75 in her latest record-breaking swim. She won the event, picking up 19 points.
In her prior record swim, Seemanova split 27.72/29.49/31.00/31.31/30.98/31.18/31.49/30.05.
In long course, the 21-year-old Seemanova owns the Czech records in the 50 through 400 freestyles. At the Tokyo Olympics, she competed in the 50, 100 and 200 free, as well as the 4×100 free relay. She advanced as far as the final in the 200, where she finished sixth overall in 1:55.45.