Parkway IMX Time Trial
- September 25-27, 2020
- Parkway North High School
- Short Course Yards
- Results on Meet Mobile at: “Parkway IMX Time Trial”
Parkway Swim Club’s Kayde Cross, a member of the University of Texas’s recruiting class of 2021, swam to a lifetime best in the 100 back, as well as a near best in the 100 fly, during his first meet since January.
Cross competed in, and won, 5 races across the three day meet the 100 back, 200 free, 100 fly, and the 100 free twice.
In the 100 fly Cross dropped nearly a second from his best time, a 53.30 swam last November. He finished the race with a time of 52.52.
He also added a near best time in the 100 back at the meet. He touched the wall in 49.28, just .22 off of his lifetime best. Cross holds the Summer Juniors time standard in the event.
Cross holds Summer Juniors cuts in the 50 free, 100 free, 100 back, and 200 back. At his last meet before quarantine, the Ozark Swimming Senior Championships, he swam to best times in the 50 free, 100 free, 100 back, and 200 back. He took first in the 100 free and both backstroke races at that meet.
Joining Cross with multiple event wins was 17-year old Will Bonnett. Bonnett won both the 200 IM (1:56.81) and 100 breast (59.37). He also finished 2nd in the 100 free (48.87). All three of these swims were new best times.
Other Notable Swims
- 18-year old John Ransin dropped 2.99 seconds in the 200 IM to touch in a time of 2:06.62
- In the 200 free 14-year old Jack Favazza dropped just under 5-seconds to take 4th in a time of 1:54.43.
- Lucy Price took 3rd in the 200 free, touching in 2:04.32 for a new best time.