2019 USA SWIMMING PRO SWIM SERIES – GREENSBORO
- November 6th-9th, 2019
- Greensboro Aquatic Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 50m (LCM)
- Prelims at 9:00AM Eastern Time/Finals at 5:00PM Eastern Time (4:00 Eastern for Wednesday timed finals)
- Live Results
- Psych Sheets
- Thursday prelims heat sheet
There will be no huge scratches on day 2 of the 2019 USA Swimming Pro Swim Series kickoff in Greensboro, North Carolina, though a few high seeds did pull out of key races.
The biggest scratch is that of Amanda Kendall dropping the 100 free, where she was due to be the 8th seed. Kendall, a National Teamer, was not entered in the meet as of Monday’s psych sheet release. By Tuesday’s final draft of the psych sheet, she was entered, but by Wednesday evening, she had withdrawn from her only Thursday event, the 100 free.
She is still scheduled to swim the 50 free and 100 fly later in the meet.
Other Notes from Thursday:
- Kristian Gkolomeev is a late scratch from the meet. He was originally scheduled to race as the 6th seed in the 100 free and as the 1st seed in the 50 free.
- US National Teamer Ella Eastin has scratched the 400 free to focus on her other 2 Thursday entries in the 100 breaststroke and 200 fly. She is the 41st seed in the 100 breaststroke, entered as a yards qualifier, and the 6th seed in the 200 fly. She was due to be the 12th seed in the 400 free.
- Grant House has scratched as the 12th seed in the men’s 400 free and 57th seed in the 100 breast, which were scheduled to be the first 2 of his 6 entries at the meet. House is in the midst of a redshirt season at Arizona State as he prepares for the 2020 Olympic Trials.
- 15-year old phenom Claire Tuggle has held both of her day 1 entries in the 100 free and 400 free. This will be her first major meet since moving to train with DART Swimming, which is home to, among others, the top seed in the 200 fly on Thursday Luca Urlando.