Interviews of many great athletes from MN High school State Boys AA Championships, including: Minnetonka’s Noah Busch, Edina’s 4×100 freestyle relay, St. Michael, and more. 6 minutes of interviews, and the remaining video is swimming footage.
Specifically, Katrina Radke interviews:
1. 3rd place team, Minnetonka‘s Senior, Noah Busch, who won the 100 backstroke with a new team record, and personal best time. He also had placed 2nd in the 100 freestyle earlier in the evening. He is headed to the University of Minnesota Gophers for college next year.
2. 2nd place team, Edina‘s 4×100 winning freestyle relay, consisting of Junior Buzz Rehnberg (4th in 50 free, 3rd in 100 free), Senior Sean Satterthwaite (8th in 200 and 12th in 500 free), Senior Jack Lindell (winner of 200 IM, and 2nd in 100 back as well), and Senior Erick Huft (who had two great swims, getting third in both the 200 and 500 freestyle). Interestingly, Edina has a wonderful coach, Art Downey, who has been coaching for 57 years! They built a new pool and it is named after him. Here is a picture of him and Connor Manion, an Edina swimmer, who acted as manager and “Mini Mr. Downey” by even dressing the part, at the meet:
3. St. Michael Albertville High School Team’s 4×100 free relay: Noah Dalluge (2nd in 50 free and 14th in 100 free), Grant Moser (14th in 100 fly), Brandon Richardson, and Sam Konsor.
4. Lakeville South‘s Luke Sabal (10th in 100 fly), Matt Sabal, and Mitch Herrera (4th in 200 and 500 free). Their relays placed top 8!
5. Eden Prairie’s Aaron Greenberg (1st in 50 and 100 free and relays) talks about school earning the most points in state history, and his wins.
6. Footage of 100 fly, 50 free, 50 free awards, and 100 free.
FEATURED IMAGE: from left to right: Edina’s Buzz Rehnberg, Eden Prairie’s Aaron Greenberg, and Minnetonka’s Noah Busch diving in for the 100 yard freestyle.
Katrina Radke is an Olympic Swimmer, Sport Psychology Professor, Bestselling Author of Be Your Best Without the Stress, and runs a peak potential business, WECOACH4U with her husband, former Stanford Coach and Olympic Coach, Ross Gerry.
To keep in touch with Katrina, please visit:
website: www.katrinaradke.com, and www.wecoach4u.com
Katrina Radke twitter: www.twitter.com/katrina_radke
Katrina Radke Facebook: www.facebook.com/katrinaradke1
Email: [email protected]