Courtesy of The Mutual of Omaha BREAKout! Swim Clinic, a SwimSwam Partner.
Just two months left to register for one of the best coaches and swimmers clinics in the country…the annual Central States Swim Clinic on May 21st and 22nd in Oak Brook, IL. Take advantage of early registration prices and get ready for this special Olympic Season and take your coaching and swimming to a new level. Here are 10 reasons you should sign up today!
1. Catch up with 300 other coaches and 100 swimmers from around the central US. Not too big and not too small, the Central States Swim Clinic is just the right size to connect with other coaches and have personal interaction with the presenters. For the swimmers they will enjoy working with the Olympians and meeting other swimmers from around the country. For the coaches you will learn skills, drills, sets, techniques and tips that will make you better.
2. Conveniently located at one site, the Oak Brook Marriott includes the teaching pool, lecture rooms and hotel restaurant or enjoy the great shopping and restaurants across the street!
3. Learn from one of the most accomplished swim coaches of all time and Central States host Mark Schubert. Co-hosts Coach Schubert, Sue Davis and Jill Greenleaf take pride in making Central States and Eastern States an informative and interactive environment to advance your skills and ask questions.
4. Get tips from the best high school program in the country and Coach Chris Plumb. The speed, the depth, the athleticism and the dominance of Carmel is now legendary. Learn how Head Coach Chris creates an environment of excellence year after year.
5. Be rejuvenated by peak performance expert Alan Goldberg. Coaches and swimmers, you need to hear from Dr. Goldberg each season to make sure you are functioning at your best emotionally, mentally and physically. Soak up the wisdom and let Dr. Alan put a smile on your face and excitement for your next season.
6. Work with Olympic and NCAA Champion Coach Jack Bauerle. There is a reason his swimmers love him and his swimmers win whether its at NCAA or the Olympic Games. Spend time with a great storyteller, teacher, coach and leader.
7. Get more certification and credits with the ASCA and USA Swimming programs on Thursday and Friday before the Central States Clinic. Knock out those certifications you need on Thurs. May 19 and Friday 20th.
8. Meet Olympian and World Champion Breaststroker Kristy Kowal. A master swim clinician and elementary teacher for 15 years, Kristy always brings insight and inspiration to the swimmers at the pool and in the classroom breakout sessions.
9. Each swimmer will receive a Mutual of Omaha BREAKout! Goody Bag with t-shirt, 2 dvd’s, notebook and draw string swim bag. In addition, swimmers will get to peruse the sponsor booths at the show floor for other great swim related products.
10. Meet 4x Olympian, Captain of 2008 and 2012 USA Team, World Record Holder, Jason “The Anchor” Lezak and take a picture with his Beijing Gold Medal that made history. Jason will share his favorite sets and tips that propelled him to the fastest 100m split ever of :46.06! Jason and Kristy will be leading exciting sessions in the teaching pool at the hotel.
Kick off this Olympic Season right and sign up the Central States Clinic in Oak Brook, Chicago on May 21-22nd. You’ll be glad you did.
For more information and registration click here.
Register 5 swimmers get the 6th free!
Register 5 coaches get the 6th free!
About Central States Clinic: Held every year in mid-May in Oak Brook, IL the Central States Clinic strives to bring the top speakers, coaches and Olympians to equip coaches to make their profession and sport better.
About Mutual of Omaha BREAKout! Swim Clinics: Mutual of Omaha is a major sponsor of USA Swimming and the BREAKout! Tour has been to 800 teams in the last 8 years with over 50 different Olympians. Director, Josh Davis has been leading clinics for 20 years now and strives to service the clubs with better programs, bigger names at the best prices.