We are all trying to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic as best we can. Staying at home and not socializing is not an easy task for anyone, and keeping a swimmer out of the pool is equally antagonizing. Therefore, SwimSwam is starting the Swimming From Home Talk Show, where host Coleman Hodges speaks with the swimming community about how they’re coping with our current goggle-less reality.
Want to listen to the full Swimming From Home Talk Show interviews, but not bother with having to do so on YouTube? We got you.
All of our Video interviews on the Swimming From Home Talk Show will now also be available via podcast, just click here! So you can download and listen to what your favorite swimmers, coaches, and beyond are doing during quarantine. Our interviews include:
- Caeleb Dressel
- Regan Smith
- Bob Bowman
- Nathan Adrian
- Ryan Murphy
- Kathleen Baker
- Olivia Smoliga & Natalie Hinds
And many, many more. With 60+ episodes and counting already uploaded, this should get you started on catching up on your swimming content. This week alone, highlights include:
- Matt Biondi recapping he and Tom Jager’s head-to-head ‘Dash for Cash’
- ASCA CEO Steve Roush weighing in on what getting back in pools will look like when the time comes
- Louise Hansson talking about leaving USC, pursuing her masters degree at the University of Loughborough
- Ella Eastin on why slowing things down is a positive
- Ray Looze sharing his favorite comeback story of all time