The NCAA has announced the hosting sites for its 2019-2022 national championship events, including those for the Division II combined men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships. After Greensboro hosts the 2018 championships (previously announced), the meet will go to Indianapolis in 2019, The SPIRE Institute in Geneva, Ohio in 2020, to Birmingham, Alabama in 20201 and back to Greensboro in 2022.
Next 5 NCAA Men’s and Women’s Division II Hosting Sites
- March 14-17, 2018 Greensboro, NC- Greensboro Aquatic Center
- March 13-16, 2019 Indianapolis, Indiana – IU Natatorium
- March 11-14, Geneva, Ohio – SPIRE Institute
- March 8-13, 2021, Birmingham, Alabama – Birmingham CrossPlex
- March 9-12, 2022 Greensboro, North Carolina – Greensboro Aquatic Center
This will continue a rotation of the same 4 sites (Indy, Greensboro, Birmingham, and Geneva) hosting every Division II swimming championship from 2013-2022: a full decade. Significantly, of the 4, only 1, the IU Natatorium, is an NCAA campus site, and even then, the meet is bid for and hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation.