- Live results
- Hosted by Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA)
- November 17th-19th, 2016
- 25 yards
- Participating teams: Florida, Alabama, Auburn (women only), Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Arkansas (women only), East Carolina
- Day One Events:
- 200 free relay
- 500 free
- 200 IM
- 50 free
- Women’s 3-meter diving
- 400 medley relay
- Auburn’s 200 free relay won (1:29.71) with three underclassmen.
- Arkansas freshman Ayumi Macias won the 500 free (4:42.39) exactly one second faster than Auburn’s Zoe Thatcher (4:43.39).
- Alabama proved their women’s team is also emerging as a sprint force, placing two in the top four of the 50 free. Junior Bailey Scott won in 22.50.
- South Carolina’s Julia Vincent continues to dominate in diving, winning the 3-meter springboard by nearly 50 points (359.40).
- Alabama and Florida clashed early in the 200 free relay, where Alabama’s depth overcame individual star Caeleb Dressel’s phenomenal lead-off leg (18.73) to win in an NCAA A-cut time of 1:17.20. Florida also achieved an A-cut time with a 1:17.29.
- Florida’s Mitch D’Arrigo won the 500 free (4:16.87), although South Carolina finished second through fourth.
- Dressel won the individual 50 free (19.28) and 200 IM (1:42.77). His 200 IM time is the top time in the country, as is his 50 free leadoff from the relay.
- Alabama again defeated Florida in the 400 medley relay, this time by nearly 3 seconds (3:07.74 to 3:10.48), and achieved another A-cut time. Dressel split a 41.90 on the final leg for Florida.
Day Two of competition will feature the 200 medley relay, 400 IM, 100 fly, 200 free, 100 breast, 100 back 800 free relay and men’s 3-meter diving.