2020 INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING LEAGUE – SEMIFINAL #2
- Sunday, November 15th: 6-8pm CET/11-1pm U.S. Central
- Monday, November 16th: 6-8pm CET/11-1pm U.S. Central
- Duna Arena – Budapest, Hungary
- Short Course Meters (SCM) format
- ISL Technical Handbook
- 2020 ISL Scoring Format
- 2020 ISL Prize Money and Bonuses
- How To Watch
- Omega Results
- Teams: Cali Condors / LA Current / Iron / Toronto Titans
- Startlists Day 2
- Results Day 1
Finlay Knox set his second Canadian medley record in as many days during the ISL semi-finals in Budapest, breaking the 10-year-old mark in the men’s 100 IM.
Knox finished in a time of 52.36, lowering the previous record of 52.62 set by Jake Tapp at the 2010 SC World Championships.
The 18-year-old Knox had missed the record by just .01 back in Match 9, where he finished in 52.63. He also went 52.95 in Match 6 and 53.03 in Match 7. He came into the season with a best time of 54.89.
On day one of the semi-final match, Knox crushed his national record in the 200 IM by almost a second and a half in 1:53.67.
He also set a new personal best in the 400 IM later on in day two, clocking 4:07.25 to go under his 4:08.86 from last season.