2017 GRESHAM SECTIONALS
- July 20th-23rd, 2017
- Gresham, OR
- Psych sheets
- Full results on Meet Mobile
To close out the final night of the Gresham Sectionals, two swimmers from the University of Denver NCAA team picked up wins.
Portland Aquatic Club’s Sid Farber, a rising sophomore, turned in a 23.17 to win the men’s 50 free. That’s just off of his entry time of 23.06, and he touched ahead of Tualatin Hills’ Evan Carlson (23.36). In the women’s 200 IM, rising Denver junior Bailey Andison posted a 2:18.89 to edge Utah Utes’ Jordan Anderson (2:19.15).
Meanwhile, Louisville swimmer Jillian Visscher swam her way to a win in the women’s 50 free, going 25.64 over Mt. Hood Aquatics’ Jamie Stone (25.92). Stone is committed to the University of Arizona. Visscher’s time is just off of her best, a 25.31 from Worlds Trials last month in Indianapolis.
- Harvard commit Michael Zarian of the Jeffco Hurricanes took the men’s 200 IM in 2:04.83.
- The men’s 1500 went to Isaac Stump of Flying Fish Arizona in 16:06.84.
- The women’s 1500 went to Scottsdale’s Hayley Hill at 17:06.52.
- Denver took the men’s 400 medley relay in 3:54.37, while The Dolphins Portland were 4:17.71 to take the women’s race.