2021 U.S. OLYMPIC SWIMMING TRIALS
- Wave I Dates: June 4-7, 2021
- Wave II Dates: June 13-20, 2021
- Prelims: 10am CDT | Finals: 7pm CDT
- Where: CHI Health Center / Omaha, Nebraska
- 2021 U.S. Olympic Trials Qualifying Cuts
- Wave I & II Event Order
- LCM (50m)
- Prelims Live Stream (USA Swimming)
- Finals Live Stream (Olympic Channel)
- Wave I Psych Sheets
- Wave I Live Results
- Day 3 Prelims Heat- Sheet
There are limited event scratches on day two of the 2021 U.S. Olympic Trials Wave I prelims session.
This highest seed to drop an event was #7 Colby Mefford of Sierra Marlins Swim Team who scratched the 400 free to focus on the final event of the session, the 200 back. The rising junior at Cal is ranked 14th in the 200 back.
The most amount of scratches came from the men’s 200 back where #19 Drew Nixdorf dropped the event to focus on the 100 fly, as did #25 Aaron Sequeira. Nixdorf is ranked 29th in the 100 fly and Sequeira is 9th.
#26 Jason Park also scratched the 200 back, his only event of the day.
On the women’s side, Hallie Kinsey dropped her only event of the meet, the 100 fly. She was ranked 15th in the event.
Women’s 400 Free
Men’s 400 Free
- #7 Colby Mefford, will swim 200 back
Women’s 100 Fly
- #15 Hallie Kinsey
Men’s 100 Fly
Women’s 200 Back