2016 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 23 – Saturday, March 26
- McAuley Aquatic Center – Atlanta, GA
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday prelins & finals, Friday/Saturday prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Live results
See the race video here.
Florida sophomore Caeleb Dressel has beaten out his own records in the 50 yard free for the NCAA, American, and U.S. Open (fastest ever) Records in the event on Thursday evening at the 2016 NCAA Swimming & Diving Championships.
Dressel swam 18.20 in the individual 50 free final, and now owns the 6 fastest times in history. He’s rewritten the 50 free record book, almost literally, in a hurry, with 4 of the 5 best 50 yard freestyles in a single day on Thursday.
Dressels splits were 8.70/9.50.
Updated Top 10 Swims:
- Dressel 18.20, 2016 NCAA individual finals
- Dressel, 18.23, 2016 SEC individual finals
- Dressel, 18.24, 2016 NCAA relay finals
- Dressel, 18.29, 2016 NCAA individual prelims
- Dressel, 18.32, 2016 NCAA relay prelims
- Dressel, 18.39, 2016 SEC individual prelims
- Cesar Cielo, 18.47, 2008
- Cesar Cielo, 18.52, 2008
- Matt Targett, 18.52, 2009
- Vlad Morozov, 18.63, 2013