2017 ISCA Junior Championship Cup
- Clearwater, FL
- The Long Center Pool
- March 21-25, 2017
- Results on Meet Mobile
Day 4 of 6 of the ISCA Junior Championship Cup started with another National Age Group Record falling by the Virginia Gators.
The women’s 16 & under 400-yard medley relay set another record for the 15-16 National Age Group Record. The previous record was set by SwimMAC in 2013 with the time of 3:37.93. On Friday, The quartet of Olivia Bray(52.02), Emma Muzzy(1:01.91), Whittney Hamilton(53.03), and Caroline Kulp(49.57) touched with a combined time of 3:36.53. The quartet previous broke the National Age Group Records in the 200-yard free relay and the 200-yard medley relay earlier this week.
Danielle Hepler of First Colony Swim Club swam to the top in the 400-yard medley relay touching at 4:15.38. Hepler dropped over 9-seconds from her preliminary time and won by over 5-seconds also swimming to a lifetime best by over 4-seconds.
Muzzy added to her gold medals in the 16 & under 400-yard IM touching at 4:11.80 Muzzy dropped over 5-seconds from her preliminary time and won by over 3-seconds.
Khalil Fonder also added to his collection tonight. In the men’s 100-yard fly, Fonder swam to a 47.63 finish. Fonder dropped over a second from his preliminary time and set a new lifetime best. Later, Fonder swam to another win touching at 22.16 in the 50-yard backstroke.
Olivia Bray continued to add to her gold as she took a first place finish in the women’s 16 & under 100-yard butterfly touching at 51.48, just shy of the National Age Group Record(51.08). Bray continued her victories in the 50-yard backstroke touching at 24.22 dropping over a second from prelims.
The night closed with the men’s 200-yard freestyle as Daniel Krueger, a member of the US. National Team swam to a 2-second victory touching at 1:35.58.
Other Top Place Finishers
- Men’s 400-yard IM- Keith Myburgh(3:45.85)
- 16 & Under 400 IM- Carson Foster(3:46.62)
- Women’s 100-yard fly-Callie Dickinson(54.14)
- 16 & Under-Maxwell Edwards(48.21)
- Women’s 50-yard backstroke- Marcella Maguire(25.21)
- Men’s 50-yard backstroke- Khalil Fonder(22.16)
- 16 & Under 50-yard backstroke-Caleb Mauldin(22.89)
- Women’s 200-yard freestyle-Hannah Foster(1:48.04)
- 16 & Under 200-yard freestyle-Easop Lee(1:46.45)
- 16 & Under 200-yard freestlye-Cason Wilburn(1:38.38)
- Virginia Gators-377.5
- Ohio State Swim Club-282
- Mason Manta Rays-255
- Old Dominion Aquatic Club-185
- Quest Swimming-175
- Mason Manta Rays-332
- Virginia Gators-315.5
- Ohio State Swim Club-178
- First Colony Swim Team, Inc.-131
- North Baltimore Aquatic Club-122.5