With the European Championships lurking in mid-August as one of the premier international meets of the year, a number of European teams have already finalized or preliminarily announced their rosters.
To help keep you up to speed, we’ve compiled a list of the rosters we’ve reported on up to this point. Below is a full listing of countries, with links to their full rosters. Keep in mind that a few of these nations still have qualifying open for a few more weeks or through several more selected events. In those cases, the rosters are listed as current, but not finalized in the linked article.
We’ve also included a couple of the bigger names from each roster.
Some of the notable federations without finalized rosters yet: Great Britain (which should add names like Ben Proud and Francesca Halsall among many others), Lithuania (and young superstar breaststroker Ruta Meilutyte), and Hungary (Iron Lady Katinka Hosszu would be a safe bet).
The European Swimming Championships will take place August 13-24 in Berlin, Germany. The diving and pool swimming portions are scheduled for the 18th through 24th, with synchro and open water taking up the first week of competition.
- Vlad Morozov, Daria Ustinova
- Yannick Agnel, Camille Lacourt
- Paul Biedermann, Marco Koch
- Mireia Belmonte Garcia, Melani Costa
- Ilari Bianch, Gregorio Paltrinieri
- Sarah Sjostrom, Michelle Coleman
- Rikke Moller Pedersen, Lotte Friis
- The Netherlands
- Ranomi Kromowidjojo, Femke Heemskerk
- Matias Koski, Hanna-Maria Seppälä
- Danielle Villars, Nils Liess