WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Torri Huske, So., Stanford (Arlington, Va.)
- Huske captured wins in all six events she competed in during Stanford’s dual meets against Arizona and Arizona State, earning a total of 36 total points.
- Against ASU, Huske walked away with four wins in the 50-free (22.17), 200-free (1:46.07), 100-fly (51.54) and the 200-free relay (1:29.54).
- In the Cardinal’s 190-86 win over Arizona, Huske took first in the 100-free (50.56) and the 200 medley relay (1:39.27).
- This is her first Pac-12 Swimmer of the Week honor this season.
ALSO NOMINATED: Alyssa Schwengel, ARIZ; Lindsay Looney, ASU; Isabelle Stadden, CAL; Summer Stanfield, UTAH.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Delaney Schnell, Gr., Arizona (Tucson, Ariz.)
- For the second week in a row, Schnell earns Diver of the Week after taking home two first-place finishes against Stanford.
- In the 3-meter, Schnell earned a first-place score of 320.48, beating her competitor by over 70 points.
- Had an equally as large first-place finish in the 1-meter, scoring 74 points higher than her nearest competitor (320.48).
- This is her second Pac-12 Diver of the Week honor this season.
2023 Pac-12 Swimming & Diving Championships
- The 2023 Men’s and Women’s Pac-12 Championships will be held in Federal Way Washington at the Weyerhaeuser King’s County Aquatic Center. The Women’s Swimming and Men’s and Women’s Diving Championships will take place from Feb. 22-25, 2023 and the Men’s Swimming Championships will take place from March 1-4, 2023.
2022-23 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS