What gets you ready to protest at your local pool? No hot showers, slow swimmers in the fast line? We’ve just got a sample of the new Funkita collection and we love their new print called Occupy The Lane. It’s the protest print for all swimmers and it got us thinking of some of those annoying problems at the pool. Don’t forget to check out the new Funkita collection below and tell us what you’d be ready to protest about…if you weren’t too busy swimming. Funkita just keep churning out these great prints from Australia and it’s hard to pick a favourite, see if you can pick yours!
Here’s our top 5 pet peeves at the pool:
- Slow breaststroke in the fast lane. No complaints if Rebecca Soni is in the pool but when there’s a slow moving swimmer with a vicious kick ahead only the brave dare pass.
- No hot water in the showers. Getting out of the water after a great session isn’t so relaxing when you’re hyperventilating to wash the chlorine away.
- Broken boiler. You jump in Monday morning only to find the boiler has been off all weekend and the water’s like ice. Aren’t Monday mornings hard enough?
- Loose lane ropes. Watching your lane disappear as the rope bends into your space.
- The aqua aerobics music. It’s loud and annoying unless you can keep your head underwater for the full session.
Let us know some of your pet peeves at the pool in the comments below.
To have the best looking swimwear on pool deck grab your own Funkitas! SwimSwam readers can receive a massive 25% discount when shopping at www.funkita.com by using the code SWIMSWAM.
Funky Trunks and Funkita are SwimSwam partners